All cookbooks are A4 portrait (8.27 in x 11.69 in) (210mm x 297mm). For other formats, please contact us.
Yes! You can order your cookbook as a high resolution PDF file for $4.
For a digital delivery, you need at least 1 recipe.
For a physical hardcover cookbook, you need to add at least 10 recipes.
A cookbook can contain max. 100 recipes. For larger cookbooks, contact us.
Yes, you can upload your own images both to the recipes and covers.
Yes! Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you to make your cookbook special!
There are 4 ways to add recipes:
1. You can add the recipe by entering the recipe's website link (URL).
2. You can add the recipe by entering the content of the recipe like ingredients and instructions manually.
3. You can add a recipe by installing MyCookbook.io web browser plugin from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mycookbookio/mgijioacbjieljpblegcdigdlfgnklgl
4. You can send the recipe's URL (link) to email@example.com from the e-mail address that you used to to register your MyCookbook.io account.
Our hardcover cookbooks start at only $20 USD + delivery!
The price of a cookbook depends on:
– how many recipes it contains (more recipes = higher price)
– size (larger format = higher price)
– how many copies you order (more copies = lower prices per cookbook)
– shipping destination country
An example:The price of A4 / 8.5 x 11hardcover cookbook with 15 recipes (34 pages in total) shipped to US is $26 USD and approx. $10 USD shipping.
The same cookbook ordered in digital format costs $4 USD.
The cookbooks usually take up to 5 working days to manufacture.
Shipping in Western Europe can take 2-5 business days outside of peak seasons.
Shipping to Eastern Europe and the US can take about 5-7 business days outside of peak seasons.
The rest of the world may take up to 10 days or more.
Please be advised that these times are all estimates.
You can only publish a cookbook with your own original recipes.
MyCookbook does not enable or allow the publication of recipes that are copyrighted by food bloggers and chefs.
Cookbooks that are created with online recipes are for personal use only.